Pregnancies are the biggest things to happen in most women's lives, so they need to be documented right? The purpose of this blog is to keep track of my emotions, struggles, and anything else during my pregnancy of my first child. This blog starts before the pregnancy is confirmed and will end, well, I'm not so sure about that. But anyways, I plan to document everything I can.


Now that Gracee is born, I intend to document anything and everything I feel I need to discuss. So don't continue on if poopie diapers make you cringe because I'm sure a good many will be discussed!



Thanks for reading my utterly disastrous blog. Hopefully I'll get better about writing often, but don't count on it.



Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rush of Emotions & Pickles

Now I know why I've been bursting out in tears for no good reason the past couple of weeks. The smallest things would send me in a whirlwind, and it only seems to be getting worse. Last night my husband told me I had to get up at 5:30 to go fishing; I was so upset I started crying. I basically cried myself to sleep thinking, "I don't want to get up that early." Ridiculous, I know, but I just could not stop myself. The thought of missing sleep made me cry; am I that pathetic or are the hormones causing it?

AND, I'm already craving foods. I thought cravings happened later in pregnancies, but I now realize---after tons of internet research--that cravings happen pretty early. What am I craving, you ask? One morning before I found out I was pregnant, I woke up craving a pickled egg. For some reason I just had to have one. That should have made me realize I was pregnant. But it wasn't until the night I took the first two pregnancy tests that I actually thought to myself, "This is really weird; Am I pregnant?" I actually squeezed pickle juice onto the baked porkchop I was eating.---Yes, I went into the refridgerator specifically for a pickle to eat with my porkchop. I've always loved pickles, but that's taking it to an extreme. I've always drank from the jar here and there, but these days I chug it. Literally, I drink and drink and drink pickle juice. As a matter of fact, I just sent my husband to the store for pickles.  On top of that, I feel the need to drink tons of water. But that could be from eating so many pickles.

Another new issue is being tired. I'm so tired all the time. Just the thought of moving makes my skin churn. I guess that's normal; I don't know. The only thing that gets me going is the idea of cold pickles and water in the fridge.....what's my life coming to?...Ha.

Anyways, I guess I'll be post again when I feel the need to complain about everything in my life. Peace & Love

1 comment:

  1. First I have to tell you that I LOVE the whole blog thing! Now, to comment on this specific blog....I craved pickles when I was pregnant with Liberty. Especially when I was feeling nauseous. Pickles, Pickle juice, Banana Peppers, Pepper Juice. I wanted pepper juice with everything! I think the salt in the juices is what helped with my nausea. Just thought you would like to know about that! Love You!

    ReplyDelete