Pregnancies are the biggest things to happen in most women's lives, so they need to be documented right? The purpose of this blog is to keep track of my emotions, struggles, and anything else during my pregnancy of my first child. This blog starts before the pregnancy is confirmed and will end, well, I'm not so sure about that. But anyways, I plan to document everything I can.


Now that Gracee is born, I intend to document anything and everything I feel I need to discuss. So don't continue on if poopie diapers make you cringe because I'm sure a good many will be discussed!



Thanks for reading my utterly disastrous blog. Hopefully I'll get better about writing often, but don't count on it.



Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 19th, 2011

So I woke up Friday morning (yesterday) and went straight to the store to buy a few more pregnancy tests.
 I peed in a cup twice, and both came out positive. So, I figured the whole batch of tests must be wrong. I, then, turned to my fifty-ish year old mother and made her pee in a cup, which she willingly did. Needless to say, hers proved my four were right. I went to the doctor, and they gave me a pregnancy test too--positive. I'm 7 weeks pregnant today! My husband and I are so excited; we can't wait to be parents. I know it's going to be a tough road, but it's a road I'm willing to take. I told my dad, and he was suprisingly happy about it. Whew. I just knew he'd be upset with me because I'm not graduated from college yet, but in May I will be! I'll barely be four months pregnant when I graduate, so that's not too bad. Plus, I'm 21 and married. Why shouldn't I have a baby? Anywho, this new mother-to-be is extremely tired, so adios amigos!

P.s. I plan to use this blog as a way to document my experiences being a pregant woman. So if you don't want to hear about me being naseous or gassy, don't bother to keep reading:).... Peace & Love--CD

No comments:

Post a Comment