Pregnancies are the biggest things to happen in most women's lives, so they need to be documented right? The purpose of this blog is to keep track of my emotions, struggles, and anything else during my pregnancy of my first child. This blog starts before the pregnancy is confirmed and will end, well, I'm not so sure about that. But anyways, I plan to document everything I can.


Now that Gracee is born, I intend to document anything and everything I feel I need to discuss. So don't continue on if poopie diapers make you cringe because I'm sure a good many will be discussed!



Thanks for reading my utterly disastrous blog. Hopefully I'll get better about writing often, but don't count on it.



Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17th, 2011-Two Positive Tests

         This is my first blog ever, so excuse me if my blogging manners are bad. I started this because I feel the need to scream at the top of my lungs: I MIGHT BE PREGNANT!  My last period was 46 days ago, so I decided to take a test. When that one was positive, I took another. Both came back positive.....ahhhh. I don't feel pregnant---no sickness or anything. I'm just not sure. I plan to go to a doctor tomorrow to get a confirmation, but I am nervous as all get out. What if I'm not? I've gotten my hopes up. So for now, I must wait, which I am not very good at. I'm a very impatient person. I guess I'll update tomorrow, after I find out. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment