Pregnancies are the biggest things to happen in most women's lives, so they need to be documented right? The purpose of this blog is to keep track of my emotions, struggles, and anything else during my pregnancy of my first child. This blog starts before the pregnancy is confirmed and will end, well, I'm not so sure about that. But anyways, I plan to document everything I can.


Now that Gracee is born, I intend to document anything and everything I feel I need to discuss. So don't continue on if poopie diapers make you cringe because I'm sure a good many will be discussed!



Thanks for reading my utterly disastrous blog. Hopefully I'll get better about writing often, but don't count on it.



Sunday, April 17, 2011

Emotional Much?

It amazes me how many emotions run through my mind on a daily basis. One second, I could be flying off the handle, and the next, I could be crying my eyes out over a stupid tv show. I've always been pretty tender-hearted, but this is taking it to an extreme. If any sweet moment at all comes on the tv, it's over with. For instance, watching The Blind Side today, I started crying while watching Michael playing football. REALLY? What's sad/happy about football? Actually as I'm sitting here right now, I feel like crying, over nothing at all. I am such a titty baby these days.
  And when it starts, there's not chance of it stopping any time soon. I'm an emotional ball of tears is what I am.

Another prego symptom I feel the need to fuss about is my insane sense of smell. Usually cleaning out my rabbit's change is no big deal, but today I got super sick. I mean I actually throwed up because of the smell.  But anywho, I guess it all goes with being pregnant. Just don't say anything to make me mad, or be too sweet, or stink, and we'll all be okay.

Peach and Love until next time.

1 comment:

  1. HaHa....Casey I just have to say that for me it was the deodorant - if it was real strong I would get sick. I have no clue what it was but either Patrick's body wash or deodorant was horrible for me. Every time he got out of the shower and came by me or got close I was like please please please get away from me, your making me sick....HaHa. I miss being preggers!

    ReplyDelete